Soon people will no longer need a website for desktop everything will be mobile based.
Here are the latest mobile growth statistics for 2013, a complete indepth summary of where the mobile market is now at, including things like mobile phone adoption rates, smartphone penetration rates, most popular mobile browsers, mobile/tablet sales figures, media consumption habits on mobile devices .etc all with the latest 2013 data on the growth of mobile… The infographic was created by the guys at Super Monitoring. Here are a few key statistics;
- 91% of all people on earth have a mobile phone
- 56% of people own a smart phone
- 50% of mobile phone users, use mobile as their primary Internet source
- 80% of time on mobile is spent inside apps
- 72% of tablet owners purchase online from their tablets each week
And that’s just a few of the new stats…